Payroll Services Advisor
Posted May 19, 2022
The Payroll Services Advisor is responsible for preparing and processing confidential payroll information in an accurate and timely manner. The Payroll Services Advisor will play an integral role in the day-to-day coordination of payroll administration including posting journal entries, reconciling payroll ledgers to general ledgers, and preparation of correspondence and reports as required. Due to the tight deadlines required in this position, the successful candidate must display the ability to meet these timelines through effective use of time and the ability to multi-task.
Essential Skills / Details
- Two (2) years payroll experience or equivalent, prior knowledge of Payworks software would be considered an asset
- Completed Post-Secondary education in the area of Business or Accounting, PCP designation would be considered an asset
- A commitment to learning and professional development
- Positive attitude with a demonstrated commitment to customer satisfaction
- Thrive in a collaborative environment where team support is encouraged
- Automotive Industry experience would be considered an asset
- Exhibit working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, and other applications
- Exceptional communication skills (in person, on the phone, email, written)
- High attention to detail, proven time management and organizational skills
- Valid driver's license and transportation to work are required
Monday - Friday 8AM-430PM
Birchwood is Manitoba’s largest automotive retailer network. Our 23 franchises include two state-of-the-art collision repair centres and four Birchwood Credit Solutions locations, and offer sales, services, and parts to meet our customers’ automotive needs. We’re a recognized leader in the retail automotive industry, not only for our diverse workforce reflecting our community, but also our unparalleled commitment to team members, customers, partners, and neighbourhoods. At Birchwood, our days begin and end with gratitude, personal leadership, trust, respect, continuous improvement and generosity.
Birchwood is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Salary / Wage Range
To be discussed during interview process.