Assistant Service Manager
Posted June 1, 2022
The Assistant Service Manager will perform the duties of a Service Advisor approximately 80% of the time but will also be responsible for assisting the Service Manager in creating and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction for the Department. This position assists in overseeing the Service Advisors with daily operations including selling, follow up, and customer retention. This position offers an exciting opportunity for a professional with service experience to take the next step in their careers. This position is better suited for professionals with excellent communication and customer service skills as well as the ability to maintain a high level of organization in an environment with multiple distractions. Valid driver's license and transportation to work are also required.
Essential Skills / Details
- 3 + years of experience as an Automotive Service Advisor will be considered an asset
- Thrive in a collaborative environment, where teamwork is essential
- High attention to detail with proven people management and organizational skills
- A commitment to continuous learning and professional development
- Comfortable leveraging technology for most day to day functions
- A desire to move forward in the Automotive Service industry within the Birchwood Automotive Group
- Valid driver's license, clean driving record, and transportation to work are required
Birchwood is Manitoba’s largest automotive retailer network. Our 23 franchises include two state-of-the-art collision repair centres and four Birchwood Credit Solutions locations, and offer sales, services, and parts to meet our customers’ automotive needs. We’re a recognized leader in the retail automotive industry, not only for our diverse workforce reflecting our community, but also our unparalleled commitment to team members, customers, partners, and neighbourhoods. At Birchwood, our days begin and end with gratitude, personal leadership, trust, respect, continuous improvement and generosity.
Birchwood is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Salary / Wage Range
To be discussed during interview process.