First Impressions Representative
Posted June 2, 2022
The First Impressions Representative is responsible for receiving customer phone calls courteously and respectfully, discovering the needs of Birchwood customers, and directing their calls appropriately. The successful candidate will require excellent communication, multitasking, and interpersonal skills.
Shift Details: Monday - Friday: 9 AM - 6 PM.
Essential Skills / Details
- Customer Service experience is an asset
- Call center and/or switchboard experience is preferred
- Thrive in a collaborative environment where teamwork is supported
- High attention to detail with proven time management and organizational skills
- A commitment to continuous learning and professional development
- A Class 5 driver's license and drivers abstract are required, and transportation to work is required, as the location is not on a bus route
Birchwood is Manitoba’s largest automotive retailer network. Our 23 franchises include two state-of-the-art collision repair centres and four Birchwood Credit Solutions locations, and offer sales, services, and parts to meet our customers’ automotive needs. We’re a recognized leader in the retail automotive industry, not only for our diverse workforce reflecting our community, but also our unparalleled commitment to team members, customers, partners, and neighbourhoods. At Birchwood, our days begin and end with gratitude, personal leadership, trust, respect, continuous improvement and generosity.
Birchwood is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Salary / Wage Range
To be discussed during interview process.