Posted June 8, 2022
The Collision Consultant plays an integral role in delivering the highest level of service during a customer’s experience with Birchwood Collision Centre. The successful candidate will have the ability to build rapport, communicate needed repairs and costs, and follow-up with customers to ensure their overall satisfaction. The Collision Consultant will manage phone inquiries, customer walk-ins and the completion of appropriate paperwork with regards to collision repair orders.
Shift details: Monday to Friday: 8:00-5:00
Essential Skills / Details
- Relationship expert with a demonstrated commitment to customer satisfaction
- Thrive in a collaborative environment, where teamwork is encouraged
- Completed post-secondary education in Business or related field preferred
- High attention to detail with proven time management and organizational skills
- A commitment to continuous learning and professional development
- Comfortable using technology and Microsoft applications for most day to day functions
- Valid driver’s license, clean drivers abstract & own transportation to and from work
Birchwood is Manitoba’s largest automotive retailer network. Our 23 franchises include two state-of-the-art collision repair centres and four Birchwood Credit Solutions locations, and offer sales, services, and parts to meet our customers’ automotive needs. We’re a recognized leader in the retail automotive industry, not only for our diverse workforce reflecting our community, but also our unparalleled commitment to team members, customers, partners, and neighbourhoods. At Birchwood, our days begin and end with gratitude, personal leadership, trust, respect, continuous improvement and generosity.
Birchwood is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Salary / Wage Range
To be discussed during interview process.