Posted June 16, 2022
This position requires a person with excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills. It is the responsibility of the Parts Manager to manage an efficient and profitable Parts Department. The successful candidate will operate the department at maximum efficiency, controlling expenses, parts procurement, building customer rapport, and nurturing team member enthusiasm, all while setting and monitoring departmental goals.
Essential Skills / Details
- Experience in Parts is considered a strong asset
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to lead a team in a high-paced environment
- Relationship expert with a demonstrated commitment to customer satisfaction
- Understanding of Lean principles would be a great asset
- Demonstrated success in maximizing efficiency through process development and implementation
- High attention to detail with proven time management and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment
- A valid driver's license and transportation to and from work are required.
Stephenson Equipment began business on January 1, 1984, operating from a 2000-square-foot facility on Colony Street. In 1987 they moved to their present location on Murray Park Road and have continued to grow into what is now a 15,000-square-foot facility. In addition to serving the Automotive Service Industry since its beginning, they also sell and service Honda General Purpose engines through a dealer network that runs from Thunder Bay to the Saskatchewan - Alberta border. In 1994 Stephenson Equipment began selling Yamaha Golf Cars and continues to do so today.
Salary / Wage Range
To be discussed during interview process.