Sales Lot Attendant
Posted June 16, 2022
The Sales Lot Attendant provides support at the dealership level by contributing to all areas of the Dealership appearance. The successful candidate will perform general lot requirements that include vehicle detailing and lot organization, focusing on enhancing the customer experience. The Sales Lot Attendant is a support role with the expectation that the incumbent should have the ability to work outdoors in varying weather condition.
Shift Details: Monday 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM, Tuesday 5:00 - 9:00 PM & Saturday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
Essential Skills / Details
- Trustworthy, reliable and hardworking
- A Class 5 driver's license and driver’s abstract are required
- Ability to drive a 5-speed is an asset
- Thrive in a collaborative environment where teamwork is supported
- High attention to detail with proven time management and organizational skills
- A commitment to continuous learning and professional development
Birchwood is Manitoba’s largest automotive retailer network. Our 23 franchises include two state-of-the-art collision repair centres and four Birchwood Credit Solutions locations, and offer sales, services, and parts to meet our customers’ automotive needs. We’re a recognized leader in the retail automotive industry, not only for our diverse workforce reflecting our community, but also our unparalleled commitment to team members, customers, partners, and neighbourhoods. At Birchwood, our days begin and end with gratitude, personal leadership, trust, respect, continuous improvement and generosity.
Salary / Wage Range
To be discussed during interview process.