Posted June 22, 2022
This position requires a highly trustworthy, reliable, and hard-working car enthusiast to clean, wax, buff, and recondition vehicles. The Detailer will perform these tasks under the time-specifications of the manufacturer and dealership. This role allows for an excellent opportunity to learn the Service-side of the automotive industry.
Essential Skills / Details
- Trustworthy, reliable and hardworking
- A Class 5 driver's license and driver’s abstract are required
- Ability to drive a 5-speed is an asset
- Thrive in a collaborative environment where teamwork is supported
- High attention to detail with proven time management and organizational skills
- A commitment to continuous learning and professional development
Birchwood is Manitoba’s largest automotive retailer network. Our 23 franchises include two state-of-the-art collision repair centres and four Birchwood Credit Solutions locations, and offer sales, services, and parts to meet our customers’ automotive needs. We’re a recognized leader in the retail automotive industry, not only for our diverse workforce reflecting our community, but also our unparalleled commitment to team members, customers, partners, and neighbourhoods. At Birchwood, our days begin and end with gratitude, personal leadership, trust, respect, continuous improvement and generosity.
Birchwood is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualifies applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Salary / Wage Range
To be discussed during interview process.