Repair Order Coordinator
Posted July 11, 2022
The Repair Order Coordinator reviews and processes all collision centre repair orders in compliance with Manitoba Public Insurance regulations. The Repair Order Coordinator plays an integral role, ensuring repair orders and insurance claims are compliant and completed in a timely manner. Due to the tight deadlines and regulations required in this position, the successful candidate must display the ability to meet these deadlines through effective use of time and the ability to multi-task. The successful candidate will be joining a team that collaborates on a daily basis, covets a strong work ethic, and always wants to have fun.
Essential Skills / Details
- Positive attitude with a demonstrated commitment to customer satisfaction
- High attention to detail, proven time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional communication skills (in person, on the phone, by email, and written)
- Thrive in a collaborative environment where team support is encouraged
- Completed Post-Secondary education in Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting preferred
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word
- A commitment to learning and professional development
- Valid driver's license and transportation to work are required
Birchwood is Manitoba’s largest automotive retailer network. Our 23 franchises include two state-of-the-art collision repair centres and four Birchwood Credit Solutions locations, and offer sales, services, and parts to meet our customers’ automotive needs. We’re a recognized leader in the retail automotive industry, not only for our diverse workforce reflecting our community, but also for our unparalleled commitment to team members, customers, partners, and neighbourhoods. At Birchwood, our days begin and end with gratitude, personal leadership, trust, respect, continuous improvement and generosity.
Birchwood is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Salary / Wage Range
To be discussed during interview process.