Posted July 12, 2022
This position requires a high performing sales professional with excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills. A willingness and commitment to grow and develop is essential.
What can Birchwood Nissan offer you?
- Career advancement based on performance (internal promotions within the Group)
- 80% of Management roles are filled internally
- Unlimited income potential and industry-leading benefits
- Extraordinary in-house and factory training
- A respectful and challenging workplace
- Birchwood offers non-traditional retail hours for our Sales consultants, this is Ideal for sales driven professionals looking for work life balance while managing a successful sales career.
Essential Skills / Details
What you bring to the role:
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to succeed
- Self-motivation and a passion for customer service
- Sensitivity toward customers and a strong interest in exceeding their expectations
- Respect, honesty and integrity
- Prior sales experience in (but not limited to): serving and hospitality, electronics sales, furniture sales, real estate, insurance or pharmaceutical sales is considered an asset but not necessary.
- 1-3 years in a sales oriented role is an asset but not required.
- A valid class 5 drivers licence and reliable transportation to work is required.
- Sales is not your typical Monday to Friday job, being customer eccentric is your number one priority. You will be required to work full time hours including one evening per week (Monday or Tuesday) until 9 P.M and every Saturday
Birchwood is Manitoba’s largest automotive retailer network. Our 23 franchises include two state-of-the-art collision repair centres and four Birchwood Credit Solutions locations, and offer sales, services, and parts to meet our customers’ automotive needs. We’re a recognized leader in the retail automotive industry, not only for our diverse workforce reflecting our community, but also our unparalleled commitment to team members, customers, partners, and neighbourhoods. At Birchwood, our days begin and end with gratitude, personal leadership, trust, respect, continuous improvement and generosity.
Birchwood is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Salary / Wage Range
To be discussed during interview process.