Posted July 19, 2022
The Parts Shipper/Receiver position requires an energetic individual with a passion for vehicles to be responsible for shipping and receiving parts to and from Birchwood Hyundai. The Parts Shipper/Receiver will be primarily responsible for loading and unloading deliveries, organizing the Shipping/Receiving delivery area, as well as assist with parts deliveries. The successful candidate will also support Technicians and wholesale drivers on large orders, and organize accessory and tire displays.
The Parts Shipper/Receiver position provides an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to start a career in the Parts department of a dealership.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM
Essential Skills / Details
- Automotive Parts experience is preferred, but not required
- Experience in shipping/receiving is considered an asset
- Strong time management and organizational capabilities
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Demonstrated commitment to customer satisfaction
- High attention to detail with proven time management and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment
- Clean and valid driver’s license and own transportation to and from work is a must
Birchwood is Manitoba’s largest automotive retailer network. Our 23 franchises include two state-of-the-art collision repair centres and four Birchwood Credit Solutions locations, and offer sales, services, and parts to meet our customers’ automotive needs. We’re a recognized leader in the retail automotive industry, not only for our diverse workforce reflecting our community, but also our unparalleled commitment to team members, customers, partners, and neighbourhoods. At Birchwood, our days begin and end with gratitude, personal leadership, trust, respect, continuous improvement and generosity.
Birchwood is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Salary / Wage Range
To be discussed during interview process.