Financial Services Manager
Posted July 19, 2022
The Financial Sales Manager plays an integral role in Birchwood achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction during the sales cycle. The Financial Sales Manager will offer expert advice on finance options, vehicle protection products, and personal coverage relating to the ownership of the vehicle. Using industry-leading technology and software, they will deliver upon the four essential functions of the Financial Services Office: Sales, Legal and Compliance, Administration, and Management. The successful candidate will be energetic, conscientious and focused on providing a customer focused experience.
Essential Skills / Details
- Previous automotive Financial Services Manager or automotive sales experience is required
- Relationship expert with a demonstrated commitment to customer satisfaction
- Thrive in a collaborative environment
- High attention to detail with proven time management and organizational skills
- A commitment to continuous learning and professional development
- Comfortable leveraging technology for most day to day functions
- Proven negotiation success is essential
- A Class 5 driver's license and driver’s abstract are required
Birchwood is Manitoba’s largest automotive retailer network. Our 23 franchises include two state-of-the-art collision repair centres and four Birchwood Credit Solutions locations, and offer sales, services, and parts to meet our customers’ automotive needs. We’re a recognized leader in the retail automotive industry, not only for our diverse workforce reflecting our community, but also our unparalleled commitment to team members, customers, partners, and neighbourhoods. At Birchwood, our days begin and end with gratitude, personal leadership, trust, respect, continuous improvement and generosity.
Birchwood is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Salary / Wage Range
To be discussed during interview process.