Customer Service Specialist (12-month term)
Posted July 21, 2022
Come join the Birchwood Credit Solutions Customer Service team in a one-year term position!
The Customer Service team is a critical component of the overall success of Birchwood Credit Solutions’ growing division. The Customer Service Specialist ensures exceptional levels of customer service are met while developing a strong understanding of client accounts, leading to payment solutions. Exercising proper judgment and discretion, the Customer Service Specialist provides credit counselling in an effort to guide clients in the right direction of improving credit. In this role, the successful candidate will be the main point of contact for resolutions on customer accounts.
This position is located off East Fermor Avenue.136 Lakeside Rd. Springfield, MB.
Essential Skills / Details
- Clear credit and criminal background check
- Exceptional communication skills (in person, on the phone, written)
- Excellent problem solving and numerical aptitude
- Strong computer literacy with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Collections experience is not required, but considered a strong asset
- Proven ability to show empathy, and the desire to make positive changes in people’s lives
- Valid driver’s license and own transportation to work, as location is not on a bus route
Birchwood is Manitoba’s largest automotive retailer network. Our 23 franchises include two state-of-the-art collision repair centres and four Birchwood Credit Solutions locations, and offer sales, services, and parts to meet our customers’ automotive needs. We’re a recognized leader in the retail automotive industry, not only for our diverse workforce reflecting our community, but also our unparalleled commitment to team members, customers, partners, and neighbourhoods. At Birchwood, our days begin and end with gratitude, personal leadership, trust, respect, continuous improvement and generosity.
Birchwood is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Salary / Wage Range
To be discussed during interview process.