Customer Service Representative
Posted July 22, 2022
This position requires a person with excellent communication, multitasking, and interpersonal skills. The main duty of the Customer Service Representative is to communicate and book appointments with Birchwood's current client base through texting, outbound calls, and email.
Shift details: Monday - Friday 9:00am-5:30pm
Essential Skills / Details
- Proven customer service and communication skills
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and execute on urgent matters
- Comfortable leveraging technology for most daily activities
- Knowledge of the automotive industry is an asset
- Previous call center experience preferred
- Valid driver's license, clean driving record and own transportation to work are required as the location is not on a bus route
Birchwood is Manitoba’s largest automotive retailer network. Our 23 franchises include two state-of-the-art collision repair centres and four Birchwood Credit Solutions locations, and offer sales, services, and parts to meet our customers’ automotive needs. We’re a recognized leader in the retail automotive industry, not only for our diverse workforce reflecting our community, but also our unparalleled commitment to team members, customers, partners, and neighbourhoods. At Birchwood, our days begin and end with gratitude, personal leadership, trust, respect, continuous improvement and generosity.
Birchwood is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Salary / Wage Range
To be discussed during interview process.