Posted July 28, 2022
Birchwood Honda West is looking to add a Parts Consultant to the team!
The Parts Consultant plays an integral role in the tracking, stocking, and monitoring of parts for ordering purposes within the department. This position will place great emphasis on matching customer needs with the appropriate parts or services required. The Parts Consultant is responsible for assisting in the operations of the Parts department, in efforts to maximize efficiency and on-time deliveries, along with Parts Shipping/Receiving as needed.
Shift Details: Monday to Friday 8:00am to 4:00 pm
Essential Skills / Details
- Relationship expert with a demonstrated commitment to customer satisfaction
- ADP or Reynolds & Reynolds experience is preferred
- Tire selling and after-market performance parts knowledge an asset
- High attention to detail with proven time management and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50lbs, while working in a fast-paced environment
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation to work required
Birchwood is Manitoba’s largest automotive retailer network. Our 23 franchises include two state-of-the-art collision repair centres and four Birchwood Credit Solutions locations, and offer sales, services, and parts to meet our customers’ automotive needs. We’re a recognized leader in the retail automotive industry, not only for our diverse workforce reflecting our community, but also our unparalleled commitment to team members, customers, partners, and neighbourhoods. At Birchwood, our days begin and end with gratitude, personal leadership, trust, respect, continuous improvement and generosity.
Birchwood is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Salary / Wage Range
To be discussed during interview process.