Posted August 17, 2022
Come join the Birchwood Collision Centre Pointe West team!
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following two main duties:
1. Detailing - Cleaning, polishing, and overall reconditioning of vehicles in the Collision Centre.
2. Lot Attendant - Moving vehicles, clearing snow in the winter, and general lot requirements around the Collision Centre.
This role provides a great opportunity to gain exposure to the increasingly growing collision repair industry.
Shift Details: Monday-Friday, hours to be discussed during interview process
Essential Skills / Details
- High attention to detail with proven time management and organizational skills
- Relationship expert with a demonstrated commitment to customer satisfaction
- Thrive in a collaborative environment where team support is encouraged
- Previous experience detailing and polishing the exterior of vehicles is required
- Valid driver's license, clean drivers abstract and own transportation to and from work.
Birchwood is Manitoba’s largest automotive retailer network. Our 23 franchises include two state-of-the-art collision repair centres and four Birchwood Credit Solutions locations, and offer sales, services, and parts to meet our customers’ automotive needs. We’re a recognized leader in the retail automotive industry, not only for our diverse workforce reflecting our community, but also our unparalleled commitment to team members, customers, partners, and neighbourhoods. At Birchwood, our days begin and end with gratitude, personal leadership, trust, respect, continuous improvement and generosity.
Birchwood is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Salary / Wage Range
Salary to be discussed during the interview process.