Customer Experience Manager
Posted September 12, 2022
The Customer Experience Manager plays an integral role in the overall performance of Birchwood Collision Centre, managing the entire customer ‘cycle of service’. Focusing on internal and external relationships, the Customer Experience Manager ensures that the customer satisfaction index (Net Promotor Score) exceeds expectations. In this role, the Customer Experience Manager focuses on team morale and creating a positive work experience for everyone. The successful candidate works with the team of Collision Consultants, oversees master scheduling for the Collision Centre, and is ideal for someone looking to grow and progress as a Manager in a fast-paced, structured environment.
Essential Skills / Details
- Post-Secondary education in Business Management, or related field, considered an asset
- Focus on determining customer needs, an understanding of customer service principles and a passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Demonstrated ability to nurture collaborative working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Exceptional communication skills (in person, on the phone, by email, and written)
- Well organized – able to set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and deliver on commitments
- Able to identify problem situations and generate possible solutions
- Proficiency in working with Microsoft Office, Excel, and other applications
Birchwood is Manitoba’s largest automotive retailer network. Our 23 franchises include two state-of-the-art collision repair centres and four Birchwood Credit Solutions locations, and offer sales, services, and parts to meet our customers’ automotive needs. We’re a recognized leader in the retail automotive industry, not only for our diverse workforce reflecting our community, but also for our unparalleled commitment to team members, customers, partners, and neighbourhoods. At Birchwood, our days begin and end with gratitude, personal leadership, trust, respect, continuous improvement and generosity.
Birchwood is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Salary / Wage Range
To be discussed during interview process.