Refinish Technician, Apprentice Level 1
Posted September 14, 2022
The Apprentice Refinish Technician plays an integral role in assuring the completion of the collision repair process on all vehicles assigned to the Reconditioning Centre. The successful candidate will be responsible for masking, sanding, and protecting parts that are not to be painted or coated. Using industry-leading technology, the Apprentice Refinish is looking to grow with an organization, while gaining valuable experience in the automotive industry.
Essential Skills / Details
- All level of Apprentice Refinish Technicians are welcome to apply
- Thrive in a collaborative environment where teamwork is encouraged
- A positive attitude with a focus on customer service
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems independently
- Excel in a structured environment where optimal efficiency is supported
- High attention to detail with proven time management and organizational skills
- A commitment to continuous learning and professional development
- Valid 5F drivers license, and own transition to and from work is required
Birchwood is Manitoba’s largest automotive retailer network. Our 23 franchises include two state-of-the-art collision repair centres and four Birchwood Credit Solutions locations, and offer sales, services, and parts to meet our customers’ automotive needs. We’re a recognized leader in the retail automotive industry, not only for our diverse workforce reflecting our community, but also our unparalleled commitment to team members, customers, partners, and neighbourhoods. At Birchwood, our days begin and end with gratitude, personal leadership, trust, respect, continuous improvement and generosity.
Birchwood is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Salary / Wage Range
To be discussed in the interview process.