Apprentice Body Repair Technician
Posted September 16, 2022
Birchwood Apprentice Body Repair Technicians can expect:
- Great learning environment
- Employee benefits for all Full-Time employees, including gym subsidy, massage therapy and Health Spending Account option
- Most manufacturer certifications in Manitoba
- ICAR GOLD class professionals
The successful candidate will possess the willingness and ability to maintain current technical knowledge, teamwork, and organization.
Come join the Birchwood Reconditioning Centre! If you want to know more about us, watch this short video: https://vimeo.com/121880218
Essential Skills / Details
- Experience/education in Autobody Repair is considered an asset.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment, where teamwork is essential
- High attention to detail with proven time management and organizational skills
- A commitment to continuous learning and professional development
- Comfortable leveraging technology for most day to day functions
- Ability to teach and coach in a fast-paced environment
- Valid driver's license, clean driving record and transportation to work are required
Birchwood is Manitoba’s largest automotive retailer network. Our 23 franchises include two state-of-the-art collision repair centres and four Birchwood Credit Solutions locations, and offer sales, services, and parts to meet our customers’ automotive needs. We’re a recognized leader in the retail automotive industry, not only for our diverse workforce reflecting our community, but also our unparalleled commitment to team members, customers, partners, and neighbourhoods. At Birchwood, our days begin and end with gratitude, personal leadership, trust, respect, continuous improvement and generosity.
Birchwood is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Salary / Wage Range
To be discussed during interview process.