Fixed Operations Manager
Posted September 22, 2022
As Birchwood continues to grow, we are looking for an experienced Fixed Operations Manager to add to our team!
The Fixed Operations Manager is a key partner who will contribute to the overall success of a dealership. The successful candidate will be responsible for maximizing the efficiency, revenue and productivity of the fixed operation departments to ensure the highest level of customer service. This opportunity offers a highly dynamic, collaborative, and supportive Fixed Operations environment dedicated to maintaining a high standard of customer retention and growth. Fixed Operations Manager delivers on all financial objectives including cost control and revenue generation while executing the department’s long-term strategic plan in alignment with the vision and growth initiatives set out by the Dealership.
Essential Skills / Details
- Service experience in the automotive industry is considered a strong asset
- Extensive experience in the field of Service, Parts or Fixed Operations Management
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to support a team in a Service or Parts department
- A strong customer focus with a passion for delivering exceptional customer experience
- Demonstrated business acumen with financial management skills and knowledge of innovative solutions
- Strong relationship management skills built on negotiation, communication, and conflict resolution
- Experience developing, reviewing, and continuously improving internal processes & procedures
- Clear Credit and Criminal Record Check
- Valid 5F driver's license, and clear driver abstract
Birchwood is Manitoba’s largest automotive retailer network. Our 23 franchises include two state-of-the-art collision repair centres and four Birchwood Credit Solutions locations, and offer sales, services, and parts to meet our customers’ automotive needs. We’re a recognized leader in the retail automotive industry, not only for our diverse workforce reflecting our community, but also for our unparalleled commitment to team members, customers, partners, and neighbourhoods. At Birchwood, our days begin and end with gratitude, personal leadership, trust, respect, continuous improvement and generosity.
Birchwood is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Salary / Wage Range
To be discussed during interview process.